Pancreatic cancer begins in the tissues of your pancreas — an organ in your abdomen which lies in the lower part of your stomach. Your pancreas releases enzymes that help digestion and produces hormones which help manage your blood glucose. Several types of growths may occur in the uterus, including cancerous and noncancerous tumors. The most frequent type of cancer that forms in the pancreas begins in the cells that line the ducts that carry digestive enzymes out of the pancreas called pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma.
• STAGE 1
Presents as cancer formation in Pancreas
Presents with cancer spreading to adjoining lymph nodes.
Presents with cancer spreading to major blood vessels and nearby lymph nodes.
Cancer spread to other organs.
• Dark urine
• Itchy skin
• Light-colored stools,
The holistic methods of Ayurveda for cancer treatment include: Avoiding food and lifestyle that cause tridosha imbalance; vata pitta, kapha
- Eliminating toxins.
- Increasing digestive powers.
- Body Invigoration
- Act as supplement to boost energy during chemo or other treatments which leaves patients weak
- Creates ability to maintain stable internal health.
- Increases Immunity.
- Recognises cancer cells and stops its spread
- Attacking cancer cells at location
You can see the following positive changes during treatment on a monthly basis.
Pain starts reducing
- Inflammation starts healing
- Immune System develops
- Pain completely subsides
- Appetite Increases
- Muscle Starts building back
- Muscle Mass
- Tumor size starts reducing
Tumor is nonmalignant
**Treatment continues for 12 months to eradicate the cancer cells
**Treatment Time frame various for every patient and the stage of Cancer