Cervical Cancer is a type of cancer that occurs in the lower part of the Uterus close to the Vagina. This area is called the Cervix
Human Papilloma virus has many strains that cause this cancer.
Normally when the body is exposed to the Human Papilloma Virus, the system tries to fight it. In a small population of these people, the virus stays on for a long time and makes the cervix cells cancerous.
• STAGE 1
Presents with cancer being localised in the Uterus.
Presnets with Cancer spreading to Vagina and nearby areas but not moved beyond to other organs
Presents with tumor spreading to the Kidney.
Presents with Cancer spreading to other organs.
• Irregular bowel habits
• Rectal bleeding or blood found in stool.
• Pain in the abdomen area.
• Weightloss which is unexplained.
The holistic methods of Ayurveda for cancer treatment include: Avoiding food and lifestyle that cause tridosha imbalance; vata pitta, kapha
- Eliminating toxins.
- Increasing digestive powers.
- Body Invigoration
- Act as supplement to boost energy during chemo or other treatments which leaves patients weak
- Creates ability to maintain stable internal health.
- Increases Immunity.
- Recognises cancer cells and stops its spread
- Attacking cancer cells at location
You can see the following positive changes during treatment on a monthly basis
Pain starts reducing
- Inflammation starts healing
- Immune System develops
- Pain completely subsides
- Appetite Increases
- Muscle Starts building back
- Muscle Mass
- Tumor size starts reducing
Tumor is nonmalignant
**Treatment continues for 12 months to eradicate the cancer cells
**Treatment Time frame various for every patient and the stage of Cancer