The most common type of Liver cancer is called hepatocellular carcinoma since it begins in the liver cells which are called hepatocytes.
There are cancers that spread to the liver. These are not diagnosed as liver cancer and are called metastatic cancer.
• STAGE 1
Mass in the liver
Presents as mass that have become small tumors and have spread to the blood vessels
Presents as tumor that has spread to nearby organs except the gall bladder.
Presents as tumor spreading to distant organs
• Unexplained weight loss.
• Vomiting and or Nausea
• Lump in upper abdomen or stomach
• Constant pain in the abdomen or stomach
• Persistent itching with or without Jaundice
The holistic methods of Ayurveda for cancer treatment include: Avoiding food and lifestyle that cause tridosha imbalance; vata pitta, kapha
- Eliminating toxins.
- Increasing digestive powers.
- Body Invigoration
- Act as supplement to boost energy during chemo or other treatments which leaves patients weak
- Creates ability to maintain stable internal health.
- Increases Immunity.
- Recognises cancer cells and stops its spread
- Attacking cancer cells at location
You can see the following positive changes during treatment on a monthly basis.
Pain starts reducing
- Inflammation starts healing
- Immune System develops
- Pain completely subsides
- Appetite Increases
- Muscle Starts building back
- Muscle Mass
- Tumor size starts reducing
Tumor is nonmalignant
**Treatment continues for 12 months to eradicate the cancer cells
**Treatment Time frame various for every patient and the stage of Cancer