Breast cancer is a type of cancer that starts in the cells of the breast. Breast cancer is one of the most commonly diagnosed cancers in Women.
Breast cells form a lump or tumor that can be detected using X-Rays or a physical exam. Breast cancer occurs mostly in women, but men can get breast cancer, too.
Stage I Presents with cancerous cells invading health breast cells)
Stage II is divided into subcategories known as IIA and IIB.
Stage IIA Presents with no tumor presentation or very small tumors
stage IIB Presents itself where the tumor size is between 2 and 5 cms>BR>
Stage III is divided into subcategories known as IIIA, IIIB, and IIIC
ETC which shows increased tumor size and movement to other organs
• A Lump in the armpit or breast).
• Breasts thicken or swell..
• Skin irritation in the breasts..
• Flaky skin near nipples and redness..
• Retraction of the nipple or pain..
• Discharge from nipple including blood..
• The shape or size of breast changes..
• Breast Pain.
The holistic methods of Ayurveda for cancer treatment include: Avoiding food and lifestyle that cause tridosha imbalance; vata pitta, kapha
- Eliminating toxins.
- Increasing digestive powers.
- Body Invigoration
- Act as supplement to boost energy during chemo or other treatments which leaves patients weak
- Creates ability to maintain stable internal health.
- Increases Immunity.
- Recognises cancer cells and stops its spread
- Attacking cancer cells at location
You can see the following positive changes during treatment on a monthly basis
Pain starts reducing
- Inflammation starts healing
- Immune System develops
- Pain completely subsides
- Appetite Increases
- Muscle Starts building back
- Muscle Mass
- Tumor size starts reducing
Tumor is nonmalignant
**Treatment continues for 12 months to eradicate the cancer cells
**Treatment Time frame various for every patient and the stage of Cancer