Colon cancer is a form of cancer that begins in the large intestine (colon). The colon is the final portion of their digestive tract. Colon cancer normally affects elderly adults, even though it can happen at any age. It typically begins as small, noncancerous (benign) clumps of cells called polyps that form on the inside of the colon. Over time some of these polyps can become colon cancers.
• STAGE 1
Stage 1 Presents as cancer spreading to mucosa and sub mucosa.
Presents as growth to the outer layer of colon to nearby organs without affecting lymph nodes.
Presents as tumor spreading to lymph nodes
Presents with spread to two or more distant organs like the lungs and liver.
• Change in bowel habits
• Blood in stool or rectal bleeding
• Abdominal pain
• Unexplained weight loss
The holistic methods of Ayurveda for cancer treatment include: Avoiding food and lifestyle that cause tridosha imbalance; vata pitta, kapha
- Eliminating toxins.
- Increasing digestive powers.
- Body Invigoration
- Act as supplement to boost energy during chemo or other treatments which leaves patients weak
- Creates ability to maintain stable internal health.
- Increases Immunity.
- Recognises cancer cells and stops its spread
- Attacking cancer cells at location
You can see the following positive changes during treatment on a monthly basis.
Pain starts reducing
- Inflammation starts healing
- Immune System develops
- Pain completely subsides
- Appetite Increases
- Muscle Starts building back
- Muscle Mass
- Tumor size starts reducing
Tumor is nonmalignant
**Treatment continues for 12 months to eradicate the cancer cells
**Treatment Time frame various for every patient and the stage of Cancer