Leukaemia is a blood cancer brought on by an abnormal increase in the amount of white blood cells in the body. The additional white blood cells do not do the job correctly. Blood has three kinds of cells: white blood cells which fight infection, red blood cells which carry oxygen and platelets that help blood clot. Each and every single day, the bone marrow creates billions of new blood cells, and a lot of them are red cells. Whenever you have leukaemia, your body creates more dead cells than it requires. These leukaemia cells cannot fight infection the way normal white blood cells perform. And as there are so many, they begin to impact the way that your organs work. As time passes, you might not have sufficient red blood cells to provide oxygen, enough platelets to clot your blood vessels, or enough normal white blood cells to fight disease.
• Stage 1 – Is presented with enlarged Lymph nodes and increased white blood cells.
• Stage 2 – Is presented with anemia and lymph nodes with high white blood cells.
• Stage 3 – Is presented with enlarged Lymph nodes and enlarged liver and spleen.
• Stage 4 – Is presented with very high white blood cells and enlarged liver and spleen with anemia.
• Fever or chills
• Weakness and Fatigue
• Severe infections or regular infections
• Unexplained weight loss.
• Swollen lymph nodes
• Easy bruising and bleeding
• Nosebleeds recur
• Tiny red spots in your skin
• Excessive sweating, especially at night
• Bone pain or tenderness
The holistic methods of Ayurveda for cancer treatment include: Avoiding food and lifestyle that cause tridosha imbalance; vata pitta, kapha
- Eliminating toxins.
- Increasing digestive powers.
- Body Invigoration
- Act as supplement to boost energy during chemo or other treatments which leaves patients weak
- Creates ability to maintain stable internal health.
- Increases Immunity.
- Recognises cancer cells and stops its spread
- Attacking cancer cells at location
Patients see the following changes when our medication is taken regularly.
Pain starts reducing
- Inflammation starts healing
- Immune System develops
- Pain completely subsides
- Appetite Increases
- Muscle Starts building back
- Muscle Mass
- Tumor size starts reducing
Tumor is nonmalignant
**Treatment continues for 12 months to eradicate the cancer cells
**Treatment Time frame various for every patient and the stage of Cancer