Oral cancer is the development of abnormal cells in any area of the lips or mouth. Most oral cancers begin in the lining of the mouth or lips at the thin, flat cells called squamous cells. Symptoms for oral cancer include lumps or sores that appear on the lips or at the mouth. Occasionally white spots that may not be rubbed off can form in the lining of the mouth area.
• STAGE 1
Presents with cancer in the mouth only with less than 2 cms size.
Presents with cancer increasing size between 2 and 4 cms.
Presents with cancer larger than 4 cms and spread to nearby lymph nodes.
The cancer has spread to other parts of the body.
• Mouth sores or lip sores that doesn’t heal easily
• A lump or thickening in your lips, Lips, cheek, or on your mouth.
• A white or red patch in your own teeth, your tongue, tonsils, or the lining of your mouth.
• Unexplained difficulty chewing, swallowing, talking, or moving your tongue or tongue
• Numbness or pain in your tongue or other regions of your mouth or lips.
• Swelling on your jaw which makes your teeth loose.
The holistic methods of Ayurveda for cancer treatment include: Avoiding food and lifestyle that cause tridosha imbalance; vata pitta, kapha
- Eliminating toxins.
- Increasing digestive powers.
- Body Invigoration
- Act as supplement to boost energy during chemo or other treatments which leaves patients weak
- Creates ability to maintain stable internal health.
- Increases Immunity.
- Recognises cancer cells and stops its spread
- Attacking cancer cells at location
You can see the following positive changes during treatment on a monthly basis.
Pain starts reducing
- Inflammation starts healing
- Immune System develops
- Pain completely subsides
- Appetite Increases
- Muscle Starts building back
- Muscle Mass
- Tumor size starts reducing
Tumor is nonmalignant
**Treatment continues for 12 months to eradicate the cancer cells
**Treatment Time frame various for every patient and the stage of Cancer