Ayurveda and Treating Piles
Piles also called Eczema would be the swollen and inflamed veins within and away from the rectum. This issue is most often seen in people aged 45 to 65 decades. Nowadays kids are also found affected by this as a result of weakness of their digestive tract.
Aside from weakness in digestive tract factors that bring about this problem are family background, menopause, pregnancy,sedentary lifestyle, as well as obesity.
Hemorrhoids are two kinds depending on their own position.
Internal hemorrhoids grow within the anus whereas the Outside lie just under the epidermis around the rectal area.
Most Frequent symptoms of Piles are
- Soreness and stiffness at the anus
- A feeling of fullness of anus after bowel movements
- Pain and irritation from the anal area
Many people believe than permanent remedy of piles is operation, which isn’t accurate though (because there are possibilities of recurrence after that).
Ayurveda believes in taking away the reason for the issue and contains treatment strategies according to it, which implies total and permanent relief and also with minimal odds of recurrence.
In Ayurveda this illness is known as Arsas.
Based on Ayurveda this happens because of
- Low digestive flame
- Apana vayu vitiation which regulates the gut movements
- Continuous travelling and sitting
- Dosha vitiationN — vata ( Pile mass will be tough, demanding and blackish in colour. They’re extremely debilitating.
- Pitta ( tender and red in colour, inflamed and bleeding is persistent, individual feels too hungry, so Diarrhea can happen )
- Kapha ( light color, bigger,soft and slimy to touch, mucus release together with all the stools)
- Don’t restrain your normal desire to defecate.
- Weight loss
- Anal hygiene
- Avoid sitting on hard surfaces for extended period
- Drink additional water
- Vegetables such as papaya should be added in the diet
- Pungent, spicy, salty and greasy meals should to be avoided